Wrought Iron Gate is the best solution to enclose a space and make an excellent addition to any home.
It helps keeping trespassers out while keeping your family members safe.
With our hand-crafted arctistic details,
it also makes a grand entrance into your estate and strikes an appeal with your guests.
all size customized
Hand-forged & Hand-finished For your dream home
Cold rolled iron tubes for door jamb and frame;
5/8" or 14mm gauge iron bars and scroll-works;
Jamb and scroll-works in other dimension will also be available.
No limited, will give you more discount for more doors you ordered;
Samples are available
We are the factory, to reach the requirement of some customer ,samples are available.
It will take about 28 business days to finished your door after your order is confirmed and paid.
1. AutoCAD designs approved and deposit received;
2. Material preparation;
5. Sandblasting and hot zinc spraying (Also it can be hot dip galvanizing);
6. Polystyrene foam full injecting in tubes for heat insulation and sound insulation;
8. Detailed polishing;
9. Putty and hardener filling and checking;
10. Epoxy primed 1st time;
11. Epoxy primed 2nd time;
12. Acrylic acid black paint coated;
13. Hand applied faux finished;
14. Varnish coated;
15. Final Inspection.
All SenYi doors are under American standard
all our doors 100 export overseas, main market is USA, South America,Australia and Europe
Doors are made under strict quality control,We are confident in offering you 8-9 years antirust warranty.
1. Strict QC, great quality
2. Competitive price and service
3. Skilled & experienced worker and engineer
4. All hand-forged and excellent craftsmanship
5. have the designing team by ourself, more customized
6. pay more attention to details, to be perfect;
High quality components and parts, as well as other hardware;
Best rubber door-shoe and weather-strips sealed.
Opening Direction Optional
Finished Colors optional
Why Choose Us
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!